What Pepita Microdermabration can do for you?
- Fine lines and wrinkles become less apparent
- Skin tone evens out
- Texture becomes more refined
- Oily or acne prone skin is improved
- Enlarged pores appear smaller
- Superficial scars appear reduced
- Skin appears healthier and more youthful
- Superficial pigmentation is reduced in all skin types
How does Microdermabration work?
Microdermabrasion is a quick, no downtime procedure that renews the skin by lifting dead cells off the skin’s surface by means of a gentle polishing with crystals. The treatment is not painful and no topical anesthetic is needed. Leave the salon after your treatment with a rejuvenated and radiant skin. The treatment regenerates the epidermal structure of the skin cells. Effective in the treatment of fine wrinkles, acne scarring, hyper pigmentation, sun damaged skin and hands, stretch marks etc. For optimal results we recommend a course of treatments please ask your therapist for special package prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who would benefit from Microdermabration?
- Many skin problems are associated with excessive build up of dead cells making the skin hardened and dull. Problems are exacerbated by exposure to the sun, pollution, and other environmental effects, leading to skin damage and disease.
- Mild exfoliation treatments like microdermabrasion are usually suitable for all skin types excluding those patients with acne or severely sensitive skins.
- All skin types can be treated
- All age groups even the very young can be treated
- All areas of the body can be treated
- Individuals who have sunspots, sun-damaged skin, dry, ageing skin, oily skin with enlarged pores and superficial acne scarring are also good candidates.
What to expect after the treatment?
- Usually the skin is normal immediately after a mild microdermabrasion procedure and makeup may be applied after your session.
- Microdermabrasion may be repeated at one to two week intervals for a series of 6 treatments until the desired clinical effect is achieved.
- With each additional treatment, you should see incremental gains in the overall appearance of the skin.
- Your skin usually feels tighter and smoother.
- In addition, it is best to avoid prolonged sun exposure and use a sunblock
Can all skin types be treated?
Yes, Microdermabrasion safely treats all skin types except severe acne skins, without significant pain or downtime. It can improve acne, stretch marks, pigmentation, texture, pores and surface irregularities in only 6 treatment sessions two to four weeks apart. If the area of concern is severe, more treatments may be necessary.
Before & after